The capital of Kumamoto Prefecture, Kumamoto is a city on the Japanese Island of Kyushu. Kumamoto, the city of water, has abundant underground water. It is the third biggest city in Kyushu and is surrounded by magnificent nature and also has a quiet atmosphere.
- Reigando cave: The cave lies in the western part of Kumamoto city. It is said that in this place, Miyamoto Musashi spent his time writing a book.
- Suizenji –jojuen: One of the most famous attractions in the city, it is a large Japanese garden.
- Hike Hanaokayama: It is a hill where you get amazing views of the city and enjoy the adventures of trekking.
- ANA Crowne Plaza: The hotel boasts an array of facilities with Japanese hospitality.
- Hotel Nikko: A 4 star hotel located at Chuo-ku, offers a restaurant and a conference room.
- Nest Hotel: The hotel promises at home relaxation. You really get comfortable and relaxed and are ready for the next day meeting.
- Yokobachi: It’s a distinctive open kitchen in Yokobachi’s leafy courtyard.
- Koran-tei: A Swiss pastry shop is a glossy restaurant with a long menu.
- Chocolat Café Bistrot: A restaurant which specializes in sweet and savory crepes.
- Taipien: It is a mild soup with glass noodles and vegetables.
- Ikinari Dango: Sweet potato and sweet bean paste wrapped in salty dough.
- Dagojiru: It is a hot soup having dumplings called dago.
The place is less warm with a pleasant weather. The months of August, July and September are the warmest time to visit.